Pools Can Always Be Warm!
POOL WATER HEATING
Hayward Pool Heaters and Heat Pumps
For long term seasonal pool heating you can have a Heat Pump to extend your season in the fall and jump start your season in the spring.
Gas Heaters are better for fast heating small bodies of water like spas. As Gas Heater will certainly heat a pool sized body of water and even long term but it will cost you hundreds of dollars a month. A Heat Pump will not heat a spa fast and will not get up to a hundred degrees but can heat a pool up to 85 degrees or more long term for a few dollars a day if the pool is covered.
HeatPro Heat Pump, Low Ambient 110,000 BTU
High performance, energy-efficient HeatPro heat pumps quietly and economically maintain the ideal water temperature at all times. HeatPro features the industry’s only standard Ultra Gold corrosion resistant evaporator fin which provides extreme durability, especially in coastal environments. It’s compact design allows for easy installation and service on new or existing pools.
- Titanium Heat Exchanger – excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive ‘Ultra Gold’ evaporator coil corrosion resistant especially in coastal areas
- Quiet operation – quiet backyard environment
- AHRI certified performance – independent lab certified performance
HeatPro Heat Pump, 140,000 BTUs
For the after-market and new construction the HeatPro is the only round, compact designed heat pump that combines excellent energy efficiency, industry leading quiet operation, easy installation and for superior value, performance and reliability, a standard ultra gold fin evaporator coil for superior coastal corrosion resistance.
- Titanium Heat Exchanger – Excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive ‘Ultra Gold’ Evaporator Coil corrosion resistant especially in coastal areas
- Quiet Operation – quiet backyard environment
Hayward H-Series Natural Gas
400,000 BTU Low NOx
For waterfalls, spillways, and negative edge applications, TriStar® Waterfall is the most hydraulically efficient water feature pump that provides superior flow and energy efficiency.TriStar® Waterfall Pumps
- Standard cupro nickel heat exchanger
- Excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive “Totally Managed” cupro nickel heat exchanger water flow
- Same water velocity through all tubes for faster heating
- Patented header by-pass design
- Up to 18 percent savings by reducing pump run-time
Alluring Pools and Improvements
AZ ROC 323478
CALIFORNIA HEARTLAND LLC
480 580 8680
MON - FRI 10 - 5
SAT 10 - 6
B-4 GENERAL RESIDENTIAL ENGINEERING CONTRACTOR
This classification allows the licensee to construct and repair of appurtenances to residential structures. Work related to electrical, plumbing, air conditioning systems, boilers, and water wells must be subcontracted to an appropriately licensed contractor. This scope includes the CR-21, B-5, and all B-4R sub-classifications.